Thursday, February 2, 2012

Urbanology: Class Is In Session - AZEALIA BANKS



You know what's awesome about Azealia Banks? She's effortless, you don't question this chocolate chick from Harlem rapping in a valley girl voice rocking a mickey mouse sweater w/ daisy dukes talking to a white boy about cunnilingus and hoodlums. Why should any of that make sense? I don't know, but it does. It's like your little sister suddenly started to grow out of playing with my little ponies and turned bad ass. Who rocks a chorus as mean as "I guess that cunt getting eaten." Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? Imagine screaming that at a concert. Oh, bliss just crossed your face! I see you downloading that off iTunes and putting it on blast repeat in your car in your "bitch is bad" playlist followed only by Peaches rapping "Sucking on my titties like you wanted me calling me all the time ..."! Now, that's a tour I would support with pride.



Currently rocking a sold out tour in the UK, I can't wait until she graces the LA stage so I can get a load of her live in person to further my belief of Nicki Minaj who? Banks can also sing rocking a mean Interpol Slow Hands cover.



-Crystal Holt

No comments: