Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thank you, from the bottom of my lil heart!



Thank you to all that listened, sent text messages and IM messages and all that had kind words to shower my shy lil soul with. I appreciate all of the support and good energy. A podcast of last night's show will be posted some time next week and I will share the link with you guys once I get it.

For now, here's the playlist that K Bro posted on his blog today:

08.13.08 Little Radio playlist

A heaping helping of thanks to Little Miss Killer, aka Monica, for guesting on tonight's show and bringing some excellent music to the playlist.


Paper Route, "You Kill Me"
Mercury Rev, "Senses on Fire"
Scanners, "Low Life"
Sam Sparro, "Sick"
Johnny Cash, "Get Rhythm [Philip Steir remix]"
Of Montreal, "Id Engager"
Nouvelle Vague, "Guns of Brixton"
The Deadly Syndrome, "I Hope I Become a Ghost"
Jay Reatard, "I Know a Place"
Black Gold, "Plans and Reveries"
Murdocks, "Die Together"
Hello Dragon, "Rats of L.A."
Material Issue, "Kim the Waitress"
Aushua, "No Harm Done"
Meho Plaza, "The Beach"
The Movies, "Right Equipment"
The Happy Hollows, "Vietnam"
Amy Kuney, "Thank You for Last Night"
Midnight Juggernauts, "Dystopia"
Kelley Stoltz, "Heaven Up Here"
Conor Oberst, "Danny Callahan"
Beth Orton, "Shopping Trolley"
Beirut, "Elephant Gun"
New Order, "Age of Consent"
The Verve, "She's a Superstar"
Adorable, "Glorious"
The Stone Roses, "Ten Storey Love Song"
Bravo Silva, "City I Love You"
Karin Tatoyan, "Radio Cures"
Crash Into June, "Adorable"