Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Get your photography exhibit on!




From January 18 - February 1st, The Found Gallery will be exhibiting photos taken by Steve Gullick. Who the fuck is Steve Gullick, you might ask? Well, he's a photographer from the UK that has taken some awesome pictures (both in color and black and white) of some of the greatest artists and bands from around the world. Translation: Kick ass shots done by a guy with a yummy accent.





This will be the first time that the photographer will be exhibiting his work in Silver Lake. Some shots that will be worth checking out: BJORK, ELLIOTT SMITH AND BECK.

Found Gallery
1903 Hyperion Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90027

2 comments:

Osceola said...

Love the Chan Marshall one. In fact I already want to buy it. Can Ms. Kill The Microphone procure it?

Cheers and Tea,
not one or two cups but three!

The Killer said...

Hmmm...I don't think I have that kind of super power yet. But I always seem to underestimate myself. It keeps me on my toes. I will email you some contact information.

Thanks for the three cups of tea...now I have to pee.